Check JAMB Result with registration number – In this post, we will be sharing with you how to check you 2022 JAMB scores both online and via SMS. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the process for checking the 2022 UTME Results.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has re-enabled the portal for the checking of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Online. Prospective candidates can now follow the outlined guidelines below to check their 2022 UTME results online and via Text Message – 55019.
Check JAMB Result with registration number: Get UTME Scores via SMS
Any candidate who wishes to check his/her results needs to do so using the same phone number that was used for registration and his/her result would be returned as a Text Message.
The following procedures are outlined for candidates to check and confirm their 2022 UTME Results via Text Message and Online.
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip (With Passport Photography).
How to Check 2022 UTME Main Results Online & Via Text Message Using Your Registered Phone Number
- Using Your Registered Mobile Number
- Go to Your Message and Type “RESULT“
- Send the Message to “55019“
- Wait for 10 – 30 Minutes
- Your 2022 UTME Score will be delivered to Your Phone via Text Message.
NOTE: SMS cost N50 charge, Do not resend the message if 30 minutes is not elapsed.
[ALL 2022 UTME RESULTS UPLOADED ONLINE CAN NOW BE ACCESSED FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES BELOW]
- Visit the 2022 JAMB result checking portal via http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
NB: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, or You Did Not Sit for this Exam that implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later.
All You Need to Know Before Checking or After Checking Your 2020 UTME Results via Text Message
1. Those who were absent got their registration cancelled or have their results withheld will get the response via text message.
2. The candidate who uses a phone number that was not used to register will get this message: “This phone number was not used for registration.”
3. A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided)”.
4. A candidate whose result was withheld for examination malpractice or whatsoever will receive the “Result Withheld” status.
5. The candidate who belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
6. If a candidate was absent, s/he would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
7. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be informed too.
8. Candidates who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall will get the “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” status via text message.
Feel free to drop your comment and how best we can help you..