AAU Science and Humanities admission form- Application forms for admission into the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Science and Humanities Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Keep reading to see the requirements and how to obtain AAU Science and Humanities admission below.
The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma invite suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Science and Humanities Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma for 2020/2021 Session as follows:
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
[irp posts=”226804″ name=”AAU IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session”]
- Please note that all candidates with O/L results preceding 2012 must present the originals of the certificates and not a statement of results slips.
- No case of awaiting results shall be entertained
How to Obtain AAU Science and Humanities Admission Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/dsh2020″ ]
Candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University portal @ http://aaue.waeup.org/applications for application instructions before the purchase of the Science and Humanities Degree Programmes at the sum of N17,250.00 (Seventeen thousand, two hundred and fifty Naira only) using their ATM debit cards.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided email address (ps your email, not the cybercafe’s mail).
- Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make a payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. A confirmation page will appear to enable you to cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop-down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, you can proceed to submit your completed application form and print your application slip.
The Science and Humanities Degree Programmes Online application forms will be available for completion and submission latest Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
All INTERESTED APPLICANT ARE TO NOTE THAT: LATE REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED!