AAUA Post- UTME form: The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise application form for admission into all course for the 2020/2021 Academic session is out. Keep reading to see how to obtain AAUA Post- UTME form.
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who choose Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2020/2021 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise has commenced.
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of the first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of the first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of the first choice.
NOTE: Candidates who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, their institution of first choice initially, but are willing to choose AAUA, should make the necessary change of Institution on JAMB CAPS to AAUA.
How to Obtain AAUA Post UTME Screening Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/” ]
- Visit https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/.
- Create an account with valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check the spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO, NABTEB O’Level results.
- AAUA accepts ND(Upper Credit), HND(Lower Credit), NCE and JUPEB(6 Points) for Direct Entry candidates
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check for O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
SPECIAL NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT
- The registration for the online screening exercise commences on Monday, 17th August 2020. Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND ‘’DO NOT DISTURB’’). The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
- Candidates who applied to study Mass Communication in AAUA during UTME are advised to change to other relevant courses/programme compatible with their JAMB and O’ Level subjects as AAUA will not be offering Mass Communication during the 2020/2021 Academic session.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.