ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 is out -This is to inform prospective students that Abia State University (ABSU) Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 admission is now on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abia State University, Uturu DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: This is to inform prospective Candidates, their Parents and Guardians, that the Abia State University POST UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 Academic Session earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, 24th August, 2020, has been postponed due to the ongoing WASSCE Examination and the Directive of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
A new date will be communicated in due course.
Please be guided accordingly.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
Recommended ABSU Links:
- ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
- ABSU Cut Off Marks
- ABSU Admission List
- ABSU School Fee
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Closing Date
The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is not specified
Screening Exercise Schedule.
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from
Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September 2020online.
- Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
- Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.abaistateuniversity.edu.ng).
ABSU POST UTME PORTAL : abiastateuniversity.edu.ng | Abia State University : ABSU