ADSU Post UTME Form is out -Adamawa State University portal is now open for the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The requirements for ADSU online screening 2020 and how to apply for ADSU post UTME form is carefully listed below.
The management of Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi invites suitable qualify candidate for her post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ADSU Screening Eligibility.
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 160, and above points in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Also, Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing, are advised to log onto JAMB website and effect their first choice of Institution to Adamawa State University.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/” ]
- The Screening exercise will commence from Monday 7th September 2020.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password. (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 07038132083
Please note, no physical appearance is required throughout the exercise.
If you need help with the registration kindly use the comment box below to request help.