AEFUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that the Admission Form to the School of Midwifery Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakiliki (AEFUTHA) is on sale.
AEFUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki was created by upgrading the former Federal Medical Center Abakaliki to a Teaching Hospital in December 2011. Federal Medical Centre Abakaliki used to be a casualty control post for soldiers wounded in the 2nd world war. This casualty control post was the Cameroon theatre established in the 1930s by the colonial administration. It subsequently became the Abakaliki General Hospital, administered successively by the then Eastern Regional Government, the then East Central, Anambra, Enugu, and finally Ebonyi State Governments.
AEFUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form Method of Application
Interested person(s) is to follow the following offline admission process:
- Go to any commercial bank nationwide with the admission fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N.10,000.00)
- Request for the purchase of School of Midwifery, Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (SOM FETHA) admission form on the REMITA platform.
- The bank. will generate an RRR code for payment in favor of the Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki School of Midwifery admission form.
- Obtain an e-receipt printout from the bank, make a copy of the e-receipt and teller, and come to the accounting office of the school to collect an official receipt.
- Take the receipt with two recent passports and O’ Level Result(s) to the School registration officer for further but offline processing.
- Collect your photo card with the examination number and date of the entrance exam from the registration unit.
NOTE: Interested candidates MUST be 18 years and above and MUST possess five (5) credits in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
Venue: FETHA 1 Hospital Complex
Date: To Be Announced
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
Candidate MUST present the original photo cards issued at the point of registration to be admitted
into the examination hall.