Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Community Health Officers Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that applications for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, COMMUNITY HEALTH OFFICERS (CHO) program are now online.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) Zaria, Community Health OfficerRequirements.
This course takes a minimum of two (2) years designated by semester, i.e four (4) semesters, and officers from any of the following categories of Health Workers that have been working in the Primary Health Care area are eligible for admission.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience plus, five (5) O-level credits which must include; English Language, Mathematics and Biology/Health Science, chemistry, and physics. Other Requirements Include
- Registration and valid practice license.
- Evidence of release/sponsorship for the course
- The online Printed result, not Photocopy
- Photocopy of two sets of all credentials
- Certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital
- Point to Note
- The program shuns pregnancy during the period of training.
- Selection is based on an outstanding performance at the written and oral interview together with other criteria mentioned earlier.
- Presentation of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE during the oral interview and submission of two sets of credentials (photocopies) during the interview.
- Invitation for Entrance Examination and interview including time and venue will be communicated to candidates.
Application Form for Admission
Application forms for admission are online and accessed at http://apply.abuth.gov.ng however, in case of difficulties, candidates are advised to come to the “MAC” office in Tudun-Wada, Zaria for assistance.
Registration and Documentation are compulsory for every new student on arrival.
Registration is compulsory for all returning students for a session
All new students on arrival must report to the assigned registration officer with the following documentation for verification.
- Letter of Offer of Admission
- A copy of an acceptance letter
- A letter of release and sponsorship
- A letter of identification from the student’s Local Government Area
- Four recent passport-sized photographs
- A medical certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital
- Original copies of relevant certificates including a birth certificate or declaration of birth certificates.
- After documentation, new students proceed to the accounting office and pay the prescribed fees, and obtain receipts, such receipts must be submitted to the Secretary of the CHO program (photocopies)
Limited accommodation is reserved for students usually on a first come first served based, though preference is given to students from distant areas.
How to Apply for ABUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form.
- Log in to www.apply.abuth.gov.ng
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your chosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programs, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PayViaREMITA and follow the online guide. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank Branch, print your Transaction-slip or copy the RRR Number and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Click on MY FORMS from your profile menu and select SUBMIT APPLICATION on the right
- Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit
READ ALSO: Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all your information is filled in correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview
*BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS*
- Please endeavor to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact us:(Mondays-Fridays, 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08071455223,08039286400, [email protected] (or) [email protected] (WhatsApp:+2348071455223)