- Partial Funding
- Aix-Marseille University
- All Subjects
- International Students, Domestic Students
Aix-Marseille University Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships In France is open to both international and domestic students.
What is a TIGER Master’s Excellence Award?
The TIGER Master’s Excellence Scholarships are awarded under selection by Aix-Marseille University and its site partners to Master’s level students registered in one of the 19 selected courses listed below.
Aix-Marseille University is welcoming international students through Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships as a pillar of its internationalization policy. The scholarship is a unique system to finance students with excellent academic backgrounds wishing to study in France.
Aix-Marseille University Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships in France 2023/2024 are available to undertake Masters level programs at Aix-Marseille University.
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (Erasmus Mundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (Erasmus Mundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
In Medical and paramedical sciences
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health Societies Development (SPSD)
In Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master’s degree in geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling
In Sciences of the Universe and the Environment
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Management of the Environment, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, the course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Aix-Marseille University will finance you up to €10,000 for one academic year.
- Aix-Marseille University books a room for you in a CROUS university residence(provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille University will support you upon your arrival in France and will guide you throughout your stay.
You must be eligible to study in the above-mentioned programs.
For the 2022/2023 academic year, the application for TIGER scholarships is automatic when you apply (via the Etudes en France or eCandidat platforms) for one of the master’s programs. With your acceptance letter, you will receive a notification of whether you have been selected for the TIGER Excellence Scholarship.
Prospective students should refer to the relevant track page and may contact the academic head for any questions.
Please note that being accepted for a TIGER scholarship does not exempt students from paying tuition fees to the university.
Non-EU applicants, please refer to our page Tuition fees for non-EU students.