Akwa Ibom Poly Post UTME Form 2020 – The management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, is now selling its 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (POST-UTME) application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua ND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Akwa Ibom Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021
List of Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Full-Time Courses.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
*Interested candidates for Computer Engineering must have taken the following subject combination in 2020 UTME; Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Click Here to See how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly HND Admission Form for 2020/2021
Candidates Eligible for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
- Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
- Candidates must have scored up to 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME 2020/2021.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice(RRR Number) with the following details
- JAMB Reg Number
- Phone number and
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges) for the purpose of the screening exercise.
- Candidate must upload their WEAC result to JAMB via JAMB’s portal and the Akwa Ibom state polytechnic portal respectively.
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WAEC AND /or NECO result(s)
N/B the 2020/2021 UTME screening exercise shall be in a dedicated calibrated format. The result of the screening exercise shall be published accordingly.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
If you have any question about Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Form kindly use the comment section below.