Anchor University Post UTME Screening Form – Anchor University (AU) is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, to integrate strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME); those who chose Anchor University as 1st or 2nd choice or wish to change to Anchor University, Lagos.
Anchor University Undergraduate Courses.
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
READ ALSO: Anchor University JUPEB Admission Form: Registration Details
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME Screening Form
CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling out the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the program of your choice
- Fill out the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
NOTE: Candidates are to check their mail regularly for notification of invitations for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.