Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Announced. Keep reading to see the courses, requirements and how to apply for ANSPOLY HND form 2020/2021 below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- – Agricultural Technology
- – Animal Health and Production Technology
- – Home and Rural Economics
- – Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- – Agricultural Engineering Technology
- – Civil Engineering Technology
- – Computer Engineering Technology
- – Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- – Accountancy
- – Business Administration and Management
- – Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- – Computer Science and Technology
- – Nutrition and Dietetics
- – Science Laboratory Technology
Pay Attention: ANSPOLY Pre-ND Admission Form 2020/2021
- Candidates who have successfully completed the National Diploma ND Programme in any recognized Institution.
- Such students must have met the requirements in Arts/Science Subjects.
How to Apply for ANSPOLY HND form 2020/2021
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Six Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira (#6,250.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://anspoly.edu.ng/portal/home.php” ]
Deadline: Not Specified.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu