ATBU Post UTME Form 2020 – The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the basic requirements and how to apply for ATBU Post UTME form below.
Latest Update: Insideschool Nigeria wishes to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their first or second choice of Institution that ATBU post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is Not yet out.
Kindly BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. You can, however, check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, registration requirements and how to apply below.
This is to inform all prospective applicants who applied for admission into ATBU Bauchi, and scored at least 230 (for Medicine & Surgery) and 180 (for all other courses) that the POST UTME FORM form is out.
Recommended ATBU Links:
- ATBU Direct Entry Application Form
- List of courses offered in ATBU
- ATBU Cut Off Marks.
- ATBU School Fees
- JAMB Brochure PDF (See the requirements for each programme).
Candidates Eligible to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening.
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form.
Visit the ATBU post-UTME screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows (Just as it is shown on the image below):
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you to upload your Data.
If you have any question about ATBU post UTME screening form, let’s talk about in in the comment section below.
The Insideschool Team wishes you the best of luck..