Auchi Poly Post UTME Form | ND Full-Time- Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines:
The cutoff mark of Auchi Polytechnic is 120.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form Eligibility
1. All candidates must have taken the UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as a POST-UTME CBT screening fee
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
5. Candidates who chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form | ND Full-Time
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form Method Of Payment
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on ”*Online Application and Screening: Apply for Auchi Poly POST-UTME / NATIONAL DIPLOMA Courses.” to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
- Skye Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
DO NOT USE THE CYBER CAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.