Bauchi State University Post Utme 2020/2021 – Bauchi State University, BASUG post UTME and Direct Entry application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See How to apply for Bauchi State University Post Utme below.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Bauchi a State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bauchi State University Post Utme Screening Eligibility
- Scored a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Post Utme 2020/2021
- 1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account (See the image below for application process)
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- b.Educational Qualifications
- c.Contact information
- d.Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
BASU Post UTME Form Application Step
If you have any question on Bauchi State University Post Utme ,kindly use the comment box below.