BSUM Admission List 2020/2021 – The full list of names of candidates offered admission into the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM), undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released. See how to check BSU Admission List below.
Latest Update: Is BSUM admission list out? YES, BSUM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all Candidates who applied for admission to the Benue State University (BSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check their admission on the university portal.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
How to Check BSUM Admission List Online.
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
Now that you have been admitted into the Benue State University (BSU) you are advised to: You can make use of the following resources that best suit you.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (the one that has passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Original academic qualifications
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
How to Check Benue State University (BSU) Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
PLEASE NOTE: For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep tracking your status on the portal as changes may apply soon.
InsideSchool Nigeria congratulate to all the candidates that made it to the Benue State University (BSU) Degree programmes.
See Also: List of school whose admission list is out.