BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form: The general public is hereby informed that forms for admission into the School of Nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso, Oyo State now on sale.
- The School of Nursing Ogbomoso is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for its future growth and development in its chosen profession.
- Students, are to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed toward preventive, curative, and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interests knowledge, and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental, and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication, and immunization programs.
Boom & Bucket’s Student Scholarship Program
BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form Requirement
Applicants must possess the requirements below:
1. Male and Female candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary School education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
2. At not more than two sittings, in Examinations conducted by either of the three accredited SSCE examination boards i.e. NECO, NABTEB and WAEC are qualified to purchase the form.
3. Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years
A COMBINATION OF O’LEVEL EXAMINATION RESULTS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
***Upload Your Recent Passport 160x160px (20kB)
***Upload Your Bank Teller/Transaction Receipt (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your O’Level Result(s) not more than two (2) sittings (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your Birth Certificate or Affidavit (100kB-200kB)
***Upload Your Local Government Identification (100kB-200kB)
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Ogbomosho Admission Form
Applicants are to make payment with the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
- BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
****After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the Admission Form
****Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
****You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
**** Print out your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
****You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
**** Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or log in for details
****don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special characters like ~!@#$%^&*'”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
****YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE.
**** For quick help send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp):
08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm)
**** Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yet to be announced
*** For IT support send mail to email@example.com or Call WebMaster (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8 am – 4 pm)
**** Or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (School Management)