NECO GCE Result – The 2021 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE results are now available online. Candidates that participated in the 2021 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination can now access their results online.
Is NECO GCE 2021 result out? Yes NECO GCE 2021 result is out on the new NECO result portal.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2021 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Sequel to the launch of the new NECO Results system we have updated the information on how to check the results below;
Candidates who sat for the 2021 NECO November/December GCE Examination can now follow the outline procedures to check their results online.
NOTE: Before you can check any of the National Examination Council, NECO Result you are required to purchase a token which will serve as a scratch card in the checking process. We have published a detailed guidelines on how to do that here.
- How to Purchase NECO Result Token for SSCE, BECE & NCEE [PHOTOS].
- NECO Payment Portal Guidelines [NCEE, BECE, SSCE & Others]
How To Check NECO GCE Result 2021 Online (Nov/Dec)
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
To check your Exam Results follow the steps below;
- Visit www.neco.gov.ng
- Navigate to ‘Our Exams’ and click on ‘NECO Results’
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Visit NECO Results’ button.
- Select the Exam Year
- Enter Examination Details
- Click Check Results to View Results.
- See the process in the image below.
1. Kindly visit the NECO result checking portal via https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Select your exam year. i.e. 2021
3. Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Click on ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be printed out like so;
If you have any question NECO GCE Result, kindly use the comment session below.