Coal City University Scholarship Programme – How to Apply: Are you one of those who wish to study at the prestigious Coal City University, Enugu and having financial challenges? If yes then this post is for you. Coal City University (CCU), Enugu is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Scholarship programme. The deadline for the submission of applications for the Coal City University Scholarship Programme is 31st August.
Coal City University Scholarship Programme – How to Apply
Coal City University offers a number of scholarships each year for students who have demonstrated academic excellence or showed potential to do so during their time at Coal City University. The scholarships are renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance. The University highly values educational excellence and rewards those students who work to set high standards amongst their peers.
Coal City University Scholarship Programme Categories.
- The Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship (CMS) Awards: This Award is for qualified candidates with a JAMB Score of 250 and above or international students who achieved AAA in A-Levels, who were successful in the CCU Scholarship Interview/Examination. The scholarship is renewable every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.5.
- The Progressive Excellence Scholarship (PES) Awards: This Award is for students with a JAMB score of 200-249 or international students who achieved AAB in A-Levels, and were successful in the CCU Scholarship Interview/Examination. The student may stand a chance to enjoy a partial scholarship for the first year or have the opportunity to gain a full scholarship with a CGPA of 3.5 in the prospective years.
- The Study Abroad Scholarship (SAS) Awards: A semester abroad promotes a global mindset and enhances employability. This Award is for 300-level undergraduate students of Coal City University with a CGPA of 4 points and above who want to take part in academic activities (3 to 6 months) in our partner universities abroad but who may not have the financial capability to do so. The award is a contribution towards international flight and accommodation and is not meant to cover the full expenses of the semester abroad. A student can get up to $2500.
Coal City University Scholarship Eligibility.
- Interested Candidates must be qualified and willing to study any of the available courses in Coal City University.
- Interested Candidates must pass the CCU Interview/Scholarship Entrance Examinations
How to Apply for Coal City University Scholarship
Interested candidates are to register online via the Online Application Form on Coal City University website.
T&C: Any Scholarship Candidate/Student beneficiary who has a proven case of any sort of examination malpractice or manipulation of scores will automatically lose the Scholarship opportunity or Scholarship Award if he/she is already a scholarship beneficiary. Such students will also face the University Panel for appropriate disciplinary action.
Further details about the scholarship interview/exams shall be forwarded to students’ email addresses provided during the registration. Candidates are advised to use an accessible/valid email address to ensure they receive timely updates.
Application deadline 31st August by 4.00 pm (GMT)
Notes: Interviews and examinations may hold physically or online as demanded by the prevailing circumstances.
For further inquiries send an email to: email@example.com