COOU post UTME Form-Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, wishes to inform the general public that Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out. Keep reading the see the requirements of COOU post UTME form.
Who can Apply for COOU post UTME.
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 170 or above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2020 Post-UTME Exercise.
How to Apply
To start registration click the button below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx” ]
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
- Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed.
Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.