Covenant University post utme form – The Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, post utme form is now out. See the courses available, requirements, and how to apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form below.
Latest Update: Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the application window for the Covenant University Post UTME / DE Screening Form, the general public and interested applicants are hereby notified that the application portal is opened and online screening of applicants has begun. To apply, follow the instruction below.
The Covenant University Post-UTME/DE: Eligibility and Registration Details are as follows. The general public is hereby informed that Covenant University Post-UTME/DE into its various undergraduate programs is now available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programs on a full-time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
List of Covenant University, CU Undergraduate Courses
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Candidate Eligible for Covenant University Post UTME Form
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Covenant University, and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements, and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
All documents (original, photocopied, or electronic) submitted in support of an application become a part of the Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application documents are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials, and submission of such illegal documents will disqualify an applicant for admission.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post Utme Form
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). The post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB, etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide the applicant’s name, make payment, and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programs for details listed by specific undergraduate programs.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note that the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
For technical assistance please call any of these support lines: 08095143760; 07081990685; 08077866241; 0702542523282; 09042753282; 08056693393 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CU Post Utme Portal: www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng | Covenant University : CU