How to Protect Yourself from Covid-19 during Festive Season – The world health organization (WHO) has declared the coronavirus (Covid-19) as a globally pandemic following the unprecedented spread across the world and very sad deaths occasioned by the virus. Insideschool sincere thoughts and prayers are with all family who has lost love one as we wish those affected a quick recovery.
Insideschool is closely monitoring the situation and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our readers and staffs. We are therefore following the instructions of the WHO ( WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) to control the spread of COVID-19.
Insideschool also use this medium to advise students at all level of education to be safe and follow the instruction as this virus can be kicked out with just this few steps in accordance to WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO). You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
How to Protect Yourself from Covid-19 during Festive Season
Do this during Festive Season
- Clean your hands often.
- Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Don’t this during Festive Season
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC)
- Toll-Free Number: 0800-970000-10
- SMS (Text Message): 08099555577
- Website: https://ncdc.gov.ng/
- E-mail: [email protected]
- WhatsApp: 07087110839 (if outside of Nigeria – +234-708-711-0839)
Together we can slow down the spread of this virus…