Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Admission Form 2020/2021: Authorities of the Crawford University is inviting suitably qualified candidates for admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Crawford University currently delivers its academic programmes through its two Colleges namely:
The College of Natural and Applied Sciences and the College of Business and Social Sciences and all the 17 academic programmes in the two Colleges are accredited by the NUC.
Benefits Of Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Admission
- All academic programmes are accredited by NUC
- Instalment payment plan available
- Conducive Learning Environment
- Stable Academic Calendar
- Godly Training for all Students
- Entrepreneur and Leadership Training
- Zero Tolerance for anti-social vices
A. College of Business and Social Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B. College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Micro-Biology
- B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Admission Requirements.
Candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examination or Obtained Direct Entry Forms where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme of Crawford University must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level Credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics while the candidates must, in addition, satisfy the specific requirements for each programme.
Candidates who seek direct entry admission into 200 Level of a degree programme must have any of the following:
- B. Sc degree of a recognized university in a related field.
- Two (2) A’Level passes in the relevant courses acceptable to the University.
- O.N.D upper credit or H.N.D. in relevant courses.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Method of Application
Candidates can obtain application forms from the venues listed below or online via the university website https://crawforduniversity.edu.ng/crawford after the payment of N2,000 (via NEFT at any bank) or through any of the venues below.
Completed forms and bank teller are to be submitted at Crawford University Registry or scanned and sent to email@example.com.
Crawford University Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
Mandatory Screening Exercise for intending candidates holds on the dates and venues to be announced later:
- Crawford University Campus at Igbesa
- Apostolic Faith Secondary School (AFSS) Anthony Village, Lagos
- Other AFSS Nationwide
Abuja Liason Office
Apostolic Faith Church
B4 Plot 456, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Jabi District, Garki Abuja