Crescent University Post UTME Form: Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) Post UTME / Direct Entry screening application form is out. The school Cut-off mark is 160. See eligibility and registration for Crescent University Post UTME Form details below.
This is to inform you that Crescent University Post-UTME forms for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates has been announced.
Crescent University Undergraduate Programmes
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
RECOMMENDED: Crescent University School Fee for New and Old Students
Crescent University General Admission Requirements.
UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME)
- Those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
- Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks of 160 and above can also apply but must change institution to Crescent as their first choice at any CBT center.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department. CLICK HERE to View Departmental Requirements
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to: Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Forms from the E-PORTAL PAGE before they can qualify for the Screening exercise Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have an acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Also, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application Form from the E-PORTAL PAGE (http://www.crescent.edu.ng/) and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND, and their approved equivalents in the relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or their equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to the O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to the 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programs, provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into the 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into the 200 level in the relevant degree programs provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in the 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
- Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Crescent University, provided they:
- Purchase, and complete the prescribed Application Form (VISIT E-PORTAL PAGE)
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University. CLICK HERE to View Entry Requirements
- Ensure that transcripts of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the commencement of the intended session for which admission is being sought.
- Have C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME Form
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng, and click the “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “.
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card. NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it out online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
If you have any questions about Crescent University Post UTME Form, kindly use the details below.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES,
- Website: http://www.cuab.edu.ng
- Admission Tel: 08034999775, 08096629914, 08030644731, 08023034461,08033202322, 08039130891,08022380286