DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Full Time Admission Form -Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes.
Applications are now accepted for admission into the full-time HND programmes.
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Courses
|5||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MICRO-BIOLOGY)||2|
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Full-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualifications such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, and ANAN are added advantages.
** It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill in the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly HND Full-Time Admission Form
Applicants must have completed their National Diploma and the mandatory 1-year IT programme.
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) is payable with a Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill out an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling out the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.
Also, apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Form