DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State, various part-time / weekend Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are now accepted for admission into the part-time and weekend HND & ND programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
a. National Diploma (ND) Part-Time
|4||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT|
|6||BANKING & FINANCE|
|7||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY|
b. Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time
|5||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MICRO-BIOLOGY)|
a. ND Part-Time
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sittings including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
b. HND Part-Time
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should click the link below for registration.
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form.
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.