DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Form – DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State hereby invites all candidates who scored 120 and above and applied for admission into the Polytechnic as the first choice in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Not to worry if you score BELOW 120 you can still apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic part-time (weekdays) or part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Screening Form
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Courses.
|4||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT||2|
|6||BANKING & FINANCE||2|
|7||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY||2|
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Admission Requirements
Applicants for admission into the ND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits in 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language are compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any program in the Polytechnic.
Prospective applicants are strongly advised to check the JAMB Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for before completing the online application form.
How to Apply for DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME
Candidates should apply online with the payment of a screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) is payable with a Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill out an account profile creation form.
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3. If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling out the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
Additional information is available on the polytechnic website https://dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng/.