Eastern Polytechnic Post UTME Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed National Diploma (ND) programmes of Eastern Polytechnic.
Successfully admitted candidates are qualified for ONE-YEAR FREE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION.
ABOUT EASTERN POLYTECHNIC
Welcome to Eastern Polytechnic – the first private Polytechnic in the Rivers state of Nigeria which is dedicated to young and adult learners.
The institution has a unique position in the tertiary education landscape in Nigeria. The Institution plays an important role in supporting Nigeria’s economic growth by providing skills and knowledge-upgrading pathways for young school leavers and working adults.
Eastern Polytechnic Post-UTME Courses.
- Business Administration / Management
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Candidates with JAMB Cut-Off as low as 100 and above can apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2020/2021 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
- The general entry requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as stipulated by NBTE/JAMB.
Also, Apply for Eastern Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- National Diploma (ND) Programme – 2 years.
How to Apply for Eastern Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Admission is currently ongoing for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. For more information please visit the Port Harcourt Take-Off Campus at:
#34 Ogboroama Street,
Off #15 Igwuruta Road, Rumuokwurusi,
P.O. Box 12667, Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
FORM AND BROCHURE ₦10,000
Eastern Polytechnic Post UTME Form FEE SCHEDULE FOR
- FEE SCHEDULE FOR THE PORT HARCOURT CAMPUS
- Tuition Fee (Per Semester) ₦45,000Acceptance Fee (Once) ₦20,000Maintenance Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000Development Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000Security Fee (Per Session) ₦20,000Identity Card (I. D.) Fee (Once) ₦5,000
Accommodation (Per Session) Optional – ₦45,000.
- FEE SCHEDULE FOR UMUOKO CAMPUS
- Tuition Fee (Per Semester) ₦25,000
- Acceptance Fee (Once) ₦10,000
- Maintenance Fee (Per Session) ₦10,000
- Development Fee (Per Session) ₦5,000
- Security Fee (Per Session) ₦10,000
- Identity Card (ID) Fee (Once) ₦5,000
- GRAND TOTAL: ₦65,000
- Accommodation (Per Session) Optional – ₦18,000.
- Payments can be made in full or two equal instalments. All payments to be made directly into any branch of the following banks in the name of Eastern Polytechnic nationwide:
- GTBANK PLC: A/C No: 0258795272
- DIAMOND BANK PLC: A/C No: 0050431578
- UNlON BANK PLC: A/C No: 0047613989
- ECOBANK PLC: A/C No: 0542002343
WHILE RETURNING COMPLETED FORMS, PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Four Passport photographs
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Identification Letter from your L.G.A/State of Origin
- Photocopies of Statement(s); SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, Etc.
Tel: 08138625700, 08032237382, 08032883338, 08058477425, 07050824266.
- In celebration of the commencement of studies at the Permanent Site, all candidates applying for admission at the Main Campus are to pay only N32,500 per semester for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Those who will be offered Provisional Admission at the Eastern Polytechnic, Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt in the 2020/2021 academic session are qualified for ONE-YEAR FREE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION.
Not Specified Yet.