ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships is fully out. Applications are being accepted from outstanding aspirants for the International ECMC Foundation Grants in the USA. The programme is organized by the ECMC Foundation.
- USA Universities
- All Subjects
- International Students
The programme aims to support adult basic education or help students obtain a general educational development credential or high school equivalency diploma. The Foundation is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
Based in Los Angeles, ECMC Foundation is a national foundation working to improve postsecondary outcomes for students from underserved backgrounds. It is one of several affiliates under the ECMC Group enterprise based in Minneapolis, which together work to help students succeed. They aim to make long-term investments—either alone or by leveraging the work of other nonprofit, public, private, and philanthropic partners—that improve academic achievement among underserved students as they prepare themselves for postsecondary education and fulfilling careers.
Why should you apply for this programme? They envision a country where all learners, regardless of their socioeconomic background, neighbourhood or zip code they grew up in, or skin colour- have access to quality education, career opportunities, and the necessary support to succeed.
Apply Now: International Student Retention Scholarship at Portland State University, USA
ECMC Foundation USA Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Diploma level programs at USA Universities.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The ECMC Foundation will provide education funds to high-potential applicants for the academic year 2022/2023.
All nationalities are eligible
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Nonprofit organizations registered as a U.S. 501(c)(3) or a 509(a)(1), (2) or (3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Government entities
- Postsecondary institutions and systems or their affiliated and supporting foundations
- ECMC Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) on a rolling basis. All LOIs must fit within the priorities of College Success or Career Readiness focus areas. Lois are submitted through our online system (for your convenience, you can preview the form template here).
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- An overview of your organization, its purpose, relevant history, and data on effectiveness.
- A summary of the activities you request support for, including an outline of your objectives.
- The approximate start date and duration of the proposed activities.
- The total amount of funding needed, the amount requested from the ECMC Foundation, and information about other sources of support.
- Contact information and EIN for the organization.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.