ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that the Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA School of Nursing admission form is now available online.
- Candidates applying for admission into ECWA School of Nursing, Egbe are required to have sat for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes, at not more than two sittings, in WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NECO (SSCE/GCE) including English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant science subjects which include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Once you are ready to apply, you will complete your application form online and submit a completed application to the Registrar’s Office. Be sure to submit all supporting documents with your application.
READ ALSO: Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
How to Apply ECWA School of Nursing Admission Form
- Interested candidates are required to make payment with their Bank ATM card on the school website: https://www.esonegbe.net. Note that the candidates do not have to buy scratch cards or make any payment to the school account and also, candidates are strongly advised to use a valid and correct email address for their online application Payment to avoid having problems in their application process
- After payment on the school website, a Payment Reference will be sent to the applicant’s email address. The applicant is to proceed by login into the school admission portal with their surname and payment reference.
- Applicants should print out the completed application form which must be submitted to the school admin officer on arrival for the entrance exam.
Exam and Interview Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: School Premises
For further inquiries, please contact the office of the Admin Officer or call 09061138504, 08163339481, 07052677499, and 08166062691.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org