Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out-Edo Polytechnic, (Edo Poly) Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening date, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N3000. Registration commenced 3rd of June and will end 19th of March 2020. See full details below;
For School Fee of Edo State Polytechnic Click Here
Edo State Poly ND Courses
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
School of Environmental Studies
- Survey Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- Minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The application cost is N3,000.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first-time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date: 19th March 2021.
See Flyers for ads