Evangel University Post UTME / DE Screening Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into Evangel University at undergraduate programs.
Evangel University Courses
1.1 College of Sciences
i) B.Sc Biotechnology
ii) B.Sc Microbiology
iii) B.Sc Biotechnology
iv) B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
v) B.Sc Industrial Mathematics
vi) B.Sc Physics with Electronics
vii) B.Sc Computer Science
1.2 College of Management Sciences
i) B.Sc Accounting
ii) B.Sc Banking and Finance
iii) B.Sc Business Management
iv) B.Sc Marketing
1.3 College of Arts and Social Sciences
i) B.Sc Mass Communication
ii) B.Sc Economics
iii) B.Sc Political Science
iv) B.Sc Psychology
v) B.Sc Sociology & Demographic Studies
vi) B. A English Language
vii) B. A History & International Studies
viii) B. A Philosophy
ix) B. A & B.Th Religious Studies
x) B. A Theatre Arts.
1.4 College of Health Sciences
i) B. NSc Nursing Science
ii) B.Sc Public Health
iii) B. Physiotherapy
iv) B. MLS Medical and Laboratory Science
v) B. Sc Radiography and Radiation Science
Evangel University Post UTME Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score as approved by JAMB.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include the English language for Arts students and Mathematics for other programs with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from a pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
i. Visit the university website evangeluniversity.edu.ng/ to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
ii. Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed banks to pay the sum of N5,2000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
iii. Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill out the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result, and JAMB original result slip) then click submit.
Download the application form to fill it out manually and send it with the relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
iv. All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, and admission notification and to print a provisional admission letter.
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay an acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and an Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
Tuition and Hostel Accommodation:
- Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
Evangel University School Fees Schedule
EVANGEL UNIVERSITY BANKS
All payments must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|
For enquires, call the following mobile phone numbers:
08033281058, 08035924664, 07038581038, 09096696169
About Evangel University Akaeze
Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February 2012 to operate as degree-awarding institutions. The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria. The mission of the University is “to offer total education for the liberation of the total man for total service to God, humanity, the individual and society at large, through scientific inquiry, academic integrity, tolerance to diverse views and opinions, coupled with faith in the Bible as God’s Word”. The motto of the University is Education for the total man.