Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, Ebonyi State, admission list for ND and HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out on the school portal. See how to check How to Check FCA ISHIAGU Admission List below.
The authorities of the Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, Ebonyi State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FCA ISHIAGU Admission List 2020/2021 on School Portal
NOTE: As of the time of this publication, Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu, ND and HND prospective students can only access their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Login to the Federal College of Agriculture FCA ISHIAGU Result checking portal – www.fcaishiagu.edu.ng
- Input your Jamb UTME registration number
- In some cases, result checking scratch card might be required to access your result, so input the digits in the space provided. If not, then you skip this step
- Confirm your JAMB UTME registration number
- Then your result will be successfully displayed, print out your result for future references.
How to Check FCA ISHIAGU Admission List on JAMB Portal
Currently, FCA ISHIAGU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCA ISHIAGU admission status.
Now that you have been admitted into the Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu you are advised to: You can make use of the following resources that best suit you.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (the one that has passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
InsideSchool Nigeria congratulate to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu ND and HND admission.
See Also: List of school whose admission list is out.