FCET Umunze NCE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to check FCET Umunze Degree Admission List below.
Is FCET Umunze NCE admission list out? Yes FCET Umunze NCE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The authorities of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State has released the NCE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze is a Nigerian technical tertiary institution located in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Nnamdi Azikiwe University for its degree programmes.
The college recently had a population of about 6,000 in NCE programme, 1,200 in Degree and 455 students in Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
The college has the following schools:
- School of Business Education
- School of Education and Technical Teachers Certificate
- School of Agric and Home Economics Education
- School of Industrial Technical Education
- School of Computer and Science Education
- School of Fine and Applied Arts Education
- School of General studies and Pre-NCE
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FCET Umunze NCE Admission List
Currently, FCET prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCET admission status.
Now that you have been admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET you are advised to: You can make use of the following resources that best suit you.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (the one that has passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
InsideSchool Nigeria congratulate to all the candidates that made it to the Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET Degree programmes.
See Also: List of school whose admission list is out.