Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME [ND Full-Time Admission] – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro for Part-Time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma (ND) qualification for programmes in the following schools:
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME [ND Full-Time Admission]
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies), Mass Communication.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration.
- SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Departments: Computer Science, Science Laboratory
Duration of all Programmes: 6 Semesters in 24 Calendar Months.
- ND (PART-TIME) ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Requirement
- Minimum of five (5) credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted, they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students.
Must have obtained and sat for JAMB
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Monday, 8th June.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL HND, ND PART-TIME AND CISCO CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for the programmes for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for Programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ and click on the Portal
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on the Applicant, then click fill the application form and fill the form following the on-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc,
Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc,
Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc,
Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF
THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF THE O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKER CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, AND ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH AN INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
THE SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ONLINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESSES ON THEIR FORMS.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
ALL HND, ND AND CISCO CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.