FUBK First Batch Admission – Participated in the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME screening exercise? The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programs of the university.
Check your FUBK Admission Status.
- Go to the FUBK admission status-checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB Portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs, and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your FUBK admission status.