Fountain University JUPEB Admission Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme.
NOTE: Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) JUPEB is a 1-year foundation programme.
About Fountain University
Fountain University is a private University established by the Nasrul-Lahi-Il-Fatih Society of Nigeria on May 2007 and started operating in January 2008. The vision of the University is to be a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building and service to humanity. Its mission is to produce competent and resourceful graduates with high moral standards.
Its philosophy is the total development of men and women in an enabling environment through appropriate teaching, research and service to humanity, influenced by Islamic Ethics and Culture.
- THE UNIVERSITY RUNS A FULLY RESIDENTIAL POLICY FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BRILLIANT BUT INDIGENT STUDENTS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AWARDED TO BRILLIANT STUDENTS
Fountain University JUPEB AVAILABLE COURSES:
- College Natural and Applied Sciences
- College of Management and Social Sciences
Admission Requirement: 5 Credits including English and Mathematics in related subjects to the course of study.
How to Apply for Fountain University JUPEB Admission Form.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below, fill the application form and paying the corresponding fees online.
Other Fountain University Forms on Sale
- Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Post-UTME / DE Screening Application Form
- Fountain University Osogbo (FUO) Postgraduate Admission Form