FUKASHERE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Announced–Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University-Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
Why Chose Federal University, Kashere?
FUK is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service-learning, and shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national and global communities.
Eligibility & Requirement
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://fuk.admissions.cloud/” ]
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non-refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form, print a copy for presentation at the Screening Venue.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
Screening Procedure and Document Needed
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch card (s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online registration form
Closing Date: Not Specified.