- Fully Funded
- University of Cambridge
- All Subjects
- International Students
Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the University of Cambridge. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Cambridge.
Courses which Gates Cambridge does NOT consider:
- Any Undergraduate degree, such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time, Home students only)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees other than the PhD
- Non-degree courses
Fully funded Scholarship
International students are eligible.
Also Check: How to Apply for UK Student Finance
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following courses at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (full-time or part-time*)
- MLitt (full-time)
- One-year postgraduate course (full-time), with some exceptions – see below
* For October 2023 entry, Gates Cambridge is piloting a scheme that allows applicants to apply for funding for a part-time doctoral degree.
General funding at Cambridge
Whether or not you are eligible for a fully funded Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 you may be eligible for other funding offered by the University of Cambridge.
See www.student-funding.cam.ac.uk for more details.
Watch the University’s short overview film about applying for postgraduate admission and funding and then read below about the specific requirements for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship.