Fully Funded International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022 is out and the following are processes you need to apply.
The University of Sydney, Australia is offering Up to $28,854 stipend scholarships to support students at the Faculty of Science.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney?
Prospective students at this university will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and expertise in both existing and developing academic disciplines. Graduates who have acquired these competencies will be better able to take on the many different types of jobs that will be available to them.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate Research
Value of Award: $28,854 p.a. (up to 3 years)
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a domestic or international PhD student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to study for a full-time PhD within the University of Sydney Business School at the University of Sydney.
- Be willing to conduct research into taxation or finance.
- Have an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class Upper) or equivalent or
- Have a Master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information