FUTA JUPEB Admission Form is Out — The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is now selling application forms for admission into its University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme. Gain Direct Entry admission into 200 Level Degree Programmes in FUTA, other JUPEB-affiliated universities and some selected universities abroad. See the requirements, subject combination and how to obtain FUTA JUPEB Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Advanced Basic Science (UABS) Programme of The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
NOTE: Limited Hostel accommodations are available for interested candidates.
The UABS Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes through the External Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Examination. It is full-time and runs for one academic session of Two (2) semesters.
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
FUTA JUPEB Admission Form Requirements and Subject Combinations.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
FUTA JUPEB Courses
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS:
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
- Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil, and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
- Food Science Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
3 SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5 SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS):
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
6 SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Human Anatomy (ANA)
- Physiology (PHS)
7 SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber-security (CSS)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission Form
- Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS application to create an account.
- Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate an invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay the application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
- Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
- The application opens on Monday, 15th June, and closes on Saturday, 5th September.
- The entrance Examination will hold on Friday, 11th September.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng no later than Saturday, 5th September.
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07056096340, 07039884823, 07061162814.
If you have any questions about FUTA JUPEB Admission Form, kindly use the comment section below.