Global Leaders Scholarships Australia at the University Of Queensland 2024 – Fully Funded is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects the taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Nov 2022.
- Fully Funded
- University of Queensland
- All Subjects
- International Students
Fully funded Global Leaders Scholarships Australia – The University of Queensland 2024 is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at the University of Queensland.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship is payable as a tuition fee reduction for a relevant program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. It does NOT provide for:
• The Student Services Amenities Fee(SSAF);
• The University of Queensland Application fee;
• Tuition fees for repeating failed courses;
• Late course addition or other administrative enrolment fees;
• Textbooks or other miscellaneous costs;
• Living costs;
• Return airfare; or
• Overseas Student
Scholarship deferment Students will not be permitted to defer a scholarship offer to a later semester or year. In cases, where a student is unable to accept the offer due to a personal situation or circumstances the offer will lapse and the student will be required to apply again for the scholarship in a future round. Please note that re-applying for the scholarship neither guarantees nor secures a new scholarship offer.
International students are eligible.
Apply using the online application form. The form will take at least 20 minutes to complete. You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.
- your resume
- a personal statement about why you wish to study this program at UQ, your career and personal goals, and what you’ve done in the past that shows your commitment to these goals
- a reference letter in English, from a teacher at your institution or from an employer, that ranks your academic performance against your peer group.
Use our tips for putting together a great application to help you through this process.
- your academic achievements
- your personal and career goals.
What happens next
We’ll email you to let you know when we’ve received your application. If you have not received an email within 2 days of submitting, please email [email protected]
If you’re successful, we’ll contact you by email to let you know.