The first Global Spartan Scholarship was created by International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) in the fall of 2020 in order to acknowledge and provide financial assistance to new and ongoing international students both at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Applicants for this scholarship must demonstrate academic excellence, leadership, commitment to globalization/international education, and financial need.
Who should attend Global Spartan, GSW?
- All new international students are required to attend GSW.
- Students who started from abroad and are newly arrived in the U.S. for the fall 2022 semester must plan on attending GSW (undergraduate or graduate session), as there will be important information shared regarding your F-1 status that was not covered in the “Starting from Abroad” session.
Global Spartan Scholarship 2022
Application Deadline: 15th April 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be active students at SJSU for the following academic year.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Applicants are required to submit official TOEFL, Academic IELTS, or Academic PTE Scores.
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 120
Application Process: Applicants are first required to make a general application for admission. Then, you can apply for the scholarship.