Google Inside Look Program for Computer Science Students: Google is now accepting applications from computer science students from all over Europe, the Middle East, and Africa for its Inside Look Program.
Open to: Applicants must be currently studying Computer Science or a related subject at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa
About Google Inside Look Program
The Inside Look program brings together computer science students from all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa, to connect virtually over their passion for technology and a desire to learn more about life in a tech role at Google. Selected attendees will be invited to join Inside Look Goes Digital; an immersive two-day virtual program, including tech talks, panels, technical interview practice, fun social activities, and — in true Google fashion — the chance to get your hands on some Google freebies, delivered directly to you at home!
Inside Look goes Digital is a two-day virtual event for university students, organised by Google, which offers students the opportunity to learn about engineering roles at Google, and gain skills and experience to prepare them to apply for technical internships. They welcome applications from Bachelors, Masters and PhD students. Students from backgrounds that have historically been underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Google Inside Look Program Eligibility.
- Applicants must be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree at a university in Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
- Applicants must have an expected graduation date after August 2021, including applicants graduating in 2020 from the one-degree program, but planning to continue with further education the following year.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply.
- Persons who are (i) citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of embargoed territories, (ii) ordinarily resident in embargoed territories, or (iii) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this program.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of August 24, 2020.
Google Inside Look Program Evaluation Criteria.
Each application will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
All applicants are invited to hear from Google engineers on how they build products at scale, as well as hearing top tips and advice from the hiring team about applying for roles.
How to Apply?
To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested by Google from time to time.
In order to apply, please click the link below
For more information please visit the official website.