In this eHow guide, I will reveal all you need to know about GTBank online banking and what you can do with it.
One good thing about the new GTBank online banking is that you don’t need to visit the bank before carrying out a financial transaction online. The GTBank online service is a quick, fast, secure and seamless channel on their website and mobile app and it’s available 24/7.
With the GTB online mobile banking. It gives you unlimited access to your accounts and allows you conveniently perform over 90% of your bank transactions online and mobile app real-time. The service also allows customers to check account balances, transfer funds and as well pay for bills and utility from their comfort zone.
You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
Prefer to watch the video version?
Here is a video guide done by the bank itself on how to get your GTBank online login details.
What can you do with Gtbank online banking?
With the New GTB Online Mobile Banking, you can carry out the following functions at the comfort of your home and from any part of the world;
- You can transfer foreign currencies (Dollars, Pounds, Euro) from your domiciliary account to anyone in the world. Change your password and update your personal details.
- 3rd party transfers from your Current/Savings Account to any GTBank account or other banks.
- Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
- Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
- Request, confirm and stop cheques.
- Book flight tickets on the following Airlines (British Airways/Iberia, Alitalia Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Aviareps-Afriqiyah Airways)
- Pay for your United states Visa fee
How to Register for GTBank Online/Internet Banking
To have full access to your GTBank Internet Banking Services, you must have your login details (User ID and Password)
To get started visit the website: http://www.gtbank.com/
Importance information: Your GTB Account was automatically profiled for this service at the time of account opening and should have been sent to you via email.
If you have not received your login details, please visit www.gtbank.com and click on the REGISTER button on the internet banking tab or dial *737*6*5# from your registered phone number with the bank.
Please note that the Password sent to you must be changed within 2 hours of receiving the same. If after this time you may have to go through the above process again.
How To Change Gtbank Internet Banking password
Now that you have your GTB online banking default the next thing to do is to change your password. The following steps will guide you on that;
- Sign in to your account and click the “Self-Service” link in the left navigation bar
- Locate the “Change your Password” menu and click on it
- Key in your default/current Password and input a new Password thereafter.
- Re-input the new Password and then click the “submit” button.
- A confirmation page will then indicate whether the change was successful.
Note: The new Password takes effect the next time you login into the internet banking platform.
How to Reset Gtbank Online Banking Password
To reset your forgotten your GTBank password visit the Gtbank official website on www.gtbank.com and follow these steps below:
- Locate the Internet Banking tab and click on the login button
- Enter your user ID and select the “Forgot your Password” link.
- You will be directed to the Password reminder page.
- Enter the answer to your secret question and select the continue button.
- For security reasons, you are advised to safeguard your Password.
If you have been locked out following 3 unsuccessful login attempts, you will be required to call the contact centre (GTConnect) on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 234-1-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 and select 2 & 0 to speak to an Agent. (You can see this information on your GTBank ATM card)
If you are reading this paragraph then you just made it to the end of this post and hope you can now register for internet banking for your financial transaction from your comfort zone.
If you have any questions on this post kindly use the comment section below to ask not to worry and will be kind to reply.
Till next time.