GUU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Keep reading to see the requirement and how to obtain GUU Post UTME Form.
Distinguishing Features of GUU.
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with the copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after the examination
- The friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
GUU Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as the first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University, GUU Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2020 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2020 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply for GUU Post UTME Form.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme/” ]
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to know when your admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do not lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.