The Head of School Excellence Scholarships for International Students at the University of Leeds is open. The University of Leeds the organizer is currently providing an award amount of £3,000 partial fee-waiver to the successful international students.
About the University of Leeds
The University of Leeds was founded as Leeds School of Medicine in 1831 and officially recognized as the “University of Leeds” in 1904. It is a public research university that is ranked nationally between 10th and 14th.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leeds? At this university, students will develop strong academic and research skills. It maintains the highest level of control over the learning options available to students. It offers the widest selection of courses, the most up-to-date campus amenities, a vibrant and multicultural environment, and well-trained faculty.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: 6 (1 from each Undergraduate programme)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BA cohort). Applicants should be in their final year of study.
- Applicants should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- Applicants will have to provide evidence of their proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply for Head of School Excellence Scholarships
- Before completing the application form for the award, you need to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then you can complete the application form for the grant and submit it to email@example.com (undergraduate course) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Masters).
- Supporting Documents: With a CV, you need to include a 250 words statement on how your academic and non-academic achievements, interests and extracurricular activities make you a suitable candidate for this fund is a need to submit.
- Language Requirement: Those applicants whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate English language excellence.