Heriot-Watt University PhD Scholarship is open. Heriot-Watt University is looking to recruit a student to undertake a PhDScholarships in Politics and Community Performances through its School of Social Sciences PhD Studentship for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Full tuition fee tuition fee waiver and an annual stipend currently set at £16,062 for three years
- Heriot-Watt University
- Social Sciences
- International Students
This is a full-time PhD studentship to start in January 2023 at Heriot-Watt University. Applicants that apply for a PhD study programme at the School of Social Sciences will be considered. The applicants must have a 2:1 bachelor/master’s degree in a relevant field of study to be considered. The studentship covers tuition, research allowance, and a stipend of £16,062.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Heriot-Watt University PhD Scholarship – UK 2022
Heriot-Watt University UK PhD Scholarship 2022 – Social Sciences is available to undertake PhD level programs at Heriot-Watt University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and an annual stipend currently set at £16,062 for three years. A research allowance worth £2,250 will also be awarded an additional opportunity to undertake paid teaching support each academic year.
All international students are eligible.
Eligible Countries: All foreign nationals, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply. Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme offered at the School of Social Sciences at the Heriot-Watt University can be applied for.Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria: The applicants must have the necessary academic qualification to participate in a PhD programme at Heriot-Watt.
- How to Apply: Students must apply at Heriot-Watt via its designated application portal. All applicants interested in the studentship must identify that they are applying for the ‘IRC PhD scholarship’ in their research proposals.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of full academic transcripts from all previous academic degree courses and copies of degree certificates for degrees already awarded.
- A brief covering letter outlining why you want to study for a PhD at Heriot-Watt University and what makes you an excellent candidate
- An outline research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate or master’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Application Deadline: The application period will end on 8th September 2022.