In a way to encourage students’ education in Canada, King’s University is very pleased to announce its Honours Scholarships. The Honours Scholarships for USA Students at King’s University Canada are offered to USA students for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from the USA who are planning to undertake any of the undergraduate study programmes at King’s University are eligible to take this scholarship. Students will be evaluated on the basis of their SAT or ACT scores and their initial admission application. The scholarship is valued at $1,000.
The King’s University located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, is an independent Canadian university that ranks in 52nd place in Regional Universities South. King’s University is located in Edmonton, Alberta. King’s University is Edmonton’s Christian university that serves students and communities throughout the western part of Canada and across the globe. King’s is an institution where lasting friendships are created each year.
Why choose to study at King’s University?
As one of the best private universities in Canada. King’s University has been committed to the highest level of excellence in teaching and research. The university is home to several Canada Research Chair appointees, 3M Teaching Award recipients, and acclaimed industry experts. King’s is known for its vibrant tight kit campus, student-professor ratio, accessible academic, and mental health, and wellness supports. All this makes it one major reason for academic study destinations for international students.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2022, is the last date to apply for scholarships and awards.
- University or Organization: King’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme of choice offered at King’s can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have 28 ACT or 1270 SAT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application via the application portal of the university or the ApplyAlberta portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are supposed to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have completed five Grade 12 courses with a minimum average of 60% and meet the programme specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 59
- CAEL – 70
- Duolingo – 115
The King’s University Canada will reward the selected US applicants with an amount worth $1,000 for their undergraduate study.