How to Apply for MaskUp Abuja Competition to Produce Face Mask: Today on Insideschool eHow we will be looking at How to Apply for MaskUp Abuja Competition to Produce Face Mask.
Register and stand a chance to win a grant of ₦500,000, ₦300,000 and ₦200,000 to produce face masks in the FCT
About MaskUp Abuja
The competition will provide the Creative Business specifically the Fashion Designers a platform to pitch their business ideas that specifically address the Production of Face Masks and Other Tools for Social Distancing. Winners who emerge from the process will be provided funding to implement their ideas.
Objectives of Maskup Abuja
- To facilitate innovation in the Creative Sectors
- To facilitate the development of new business models for Fashion Designers.
- To facilitate recovery of the Fashion Industry being one of the most impacted sectors of the economy.
- To facilitate access to Finance for MSMEs
- To build the capacity of businesses on the use of technology to grow their business, business profiling and undertaking Virtual Pitch.
- To Facilitate business growth and employment creation
- To encourage MSMEs in playing an active role in driving solutions for COVID-19 Pandemic.
MaskUp Abuja is designed to be an event where entrepreneurs in the fashion industry from all around the Federal Capital Territory will be given in the opportunity to showcase their creativity by designing up to standard
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit www.maskupabuja.com and complete the registration form
- Follow the official accounts for @abujaenterpriseagency @OfficialFCTA @ThreeMPlus @VodiTailors and @ColombiaNigeria
- Upload a pitch Video of maximum 5mints duration.
- Add on the Caption Section the RU-CODE, the Name of your design, and the following hashtags: #maskupabuja #Abuja #FightingCovidTogetherFCT #abujaenterpriseagency