IAUE Disclaimer Notice- Authorities of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE has released a disclaimer notice to students on Suspended 1st Semester Exam of the school. Keep reading to see more details.
The attention of the University Administration has been drawn to a notice to students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education on a purported schedule for the conduct of the suspended first Semester Examinations of the 2019/2020 Academic session and to state that:
- the Senate of the University met last on 4th June 2020. The University Senate never met on August 12th, 2020.
- the University has remained closed to academic activities due to the Covid-19 pandemic as directed by the Rivers State government
- that the purported notice did not emanate from the University Administration.
[irp posts=”225724″ name=”Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Post UTME/DE Form For 2020/2021 Announced”]
The public is therefore advised to disregard the information as it is untrue. The students of the University and the public are please advised to always verify information from the University Authorities.
K.H Kue-Ikoro (Mrs)
We have attached a sample of the fake Memo below:
We, therefore, advise all students of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE to always very any school news before acting.
If you most know the following forms are now available in the university
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Part-Time Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 [REGULAR AND WEEKEND]
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) HND to Degree Conversion Programmes Admission Form for 2020/2021